Monday, April 28, 2008

My second blog (coz the other one died.. the one i called "my first blog)

AAARRRGGGHH- not a good start. I wrote an innocent little blog to post to the world and it.. well- it just went POOOHHFFF! and now it's like i never even wrote it. >:-( STINK.

But I will try to recreate what i wrote to my best ability and try to let go of my anger !! ;-) hahah
I've been giving other bloggers a lot of hard time lately as their brain drool is my entertainment and i get very frustrated when i go to their sites again and again and again and there is nothing new to read- i know i know... most people only have so and so many interesting things to report on from their every day life so i guess i'm being a little bit demanding- so i've decided to start my own blog now to make things a bit even. :)
I suppose i better try to post this and see if it works.....
here goes EEEKKKK!!

xx
Sif

P.S.. I found the other blog... still learning i guess.
:) hahaah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeahhh!! Finally I ccan start giving you a hard time about your blog!!MwwwwA

Fluffski said...

Yaaaay....nu hef eg enga afsokun lengur! Verd ad fara ad blogga aftur. Vaeri samt agaett ad hafa tima tils ad tala a msn fyrst...hemmm? xx