Sunday, May 11, 2008

A family of 7

Our family got bigger yesterday. I went out and bought a new gold fish (it was my pet mothers day present to myself as a pet mother- he he ) and Freyja just didn't understand how i could pay so much attention to some new wet, slimy and (in her opinion) dumb pet when she was there looking all fluffy and sweet. She kept leaping up in front of the fish tank and sticking her head in my face (or rather head butting me) when ever I'd try to talk to the fish! hahahaha so funny ( and cute)
We have had other fish in the tank before (well... before they went into the big flusher that flushes to fish heaven) and they have always just stayed in their own corners minding their own little fish business but yesterday some sort of fish love happened in the tank ( no - not that kind- DON'T BE RUDE!!) and I'm pretty sure i heard music (Romeo and Juliet Fantasy-Overture, by Tchaikovsky) when i pored ET into the tank with Alina (i named the new black fish ET coz of his big goobbie eyes and Chantelle had named the orange fish Alina coz that was the mermaids name in Barbie fairytopia... i think i have this right... )
Now they swim side by side everywhere in the tank and nuzzle each other and stuff. They even played "who can stay in the treasure chest cave longer" for a little while.
;)

I've booked my Iceland tickets for the big trip now. (Iceland Express from Stanstead worked out cheaper then Iceland Air Barry)
All there is left to book now is the Hotels in Dubai and Paris (hoping that Rachel will put us up in London like she said) and then the Euro star train ride from Paris to London. :) Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait.
By the way- Hrefna I'll send you the dates and all that malarkey OK.
xx
Over and out.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, can you take a pic of the new fish and post it....they must be sooooo happy together:) BWAAAAA:)

Fluffski said...

Awww good old goldfish...they're fun aren't they? Swimming around in cirlces doing that thing they do with their 'sex-doll' looking mouths! Oh the joy haha

Fluffski said...

Hehemm! Excuse me.....but weren't you that woman constantly complaining about my lack of blogging? Or is this just some sick and twisted way of making me taste my own medicine??? Blog you evil woman...BLOG! :-)