Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Moley moley moley moley!!

A month ago i wrote a blog about how Karen was coming over and Matt and i were going away with work- well, The work doo was awsum and we got all dressed up, merry and rode some quad bikes which was soooo much fun. And Karen came and went (to Australia to work on a horse farm for 2 months) and we had a bunch of fun. Even went out to a slumber party and sang sing star and played eye toy the whole night with Hayley and Kylie- OMG there was so much laughing i can't even explain it- definitely a night to remember.

I have been very slack with the gym thing lately and should really give my self a big kick up my behind for not going as much as before i went to Iceland. I do have a legit reason not to go for a week now (the moles) but then that is it- and i am going to start going as much as possible with Lauren and Candice from work. Matt is nearly out-doing me at the mo with all his training for the Auckland marathon he is running on the 2nd on Nov.

Speaking of MO- Matt has signed himself up to grow one for Movember- the month formerly known as November. I will be helping his as much as i can as his MO sistah and then hopefully we will do the amazing MO race like last year when Hrefna was over.
... And Speaking of Hrefna, I started doing her paperwork last week and took some stuff over to a JP to get it signed and sent off to her. It's just the beginning of the process to get her a working visa should she want to come over to NZ and work and see what it is like living here for a couple of years.
:) I really hope she does !! wink wink ( hehehe- i know you are reading this Fluff monster!) xxxx

Chantelle and Becky keep entertaining me endlessly. Becky with her "learning to say things right" and Chantelle with her little statements about life and everything she observes.
Matt hurt his finger at netball the other day and so Becky has been talking about his "hurt thinger" a lot. Hee hee!! She also likes to eat "Basgetty" (spaghetti) !! ;)
Chantelle is a little learn-a-holic and pays attention to everything that is going on around her. She even told me a story the other day about some lady who had her husband leave her and her kid was taking drugs but she was writing a book or something like that... not too sure whet she meant but i was blown away by all the info that came out of her. When i asked her if she knew what drugs were i just got a blank look ! ;-D hahaha Later on i found out that she had been listening in on her mum talking about some lady she knew. A good reminder for me to not think that she is still too little to know what is going on around her. She is reading better and faster then i can and she has a ton of activity books that she loves to do at home and i must say that Matt and I are both rather proud of her.

My cat had a bit of a messy couple of days last week.
On Thursday when i came home she was acting rather strange and was quiet and slept all day and didn't want to eat. For those of you who know my Kisa know that she is NEVER quiet and ALWAYS hungry, so when she didn't come to the kitchen to meow at me constantly while i was cooking i knew something was up. I had a wee look over her and found that she had ripped her paws and all her claws were split on all 4 legs. :( very sad. The Vet (who i took her to on the Saturday morning) said she had most probably got stuck in a hole somewhere and tried to get out and had such a shock that she wanted to hide and was probably too scared to eat. Poor baby!! She had to have a whole bunch of shots and medicine and also the dreaded paw rinse that stings a bit- I had to do that every day for 4 days and she was .. well- lets just say she wasn't really into that!
She is fine now tho and happy and eating again so that makes me happy.
Me- I'm just fine despite the 2 plaster on my face and the stitches in my back. I went to see a mole doctor a couple of weeks ago and he made me come in yesterday to get rid of 4 moles. It was terrible leading up to it coz i was a bit nervous. ( this is me- the person that voluntarily went and got tattoos in two different places on my body!!)
When i got there the doctor was super nice and made it feel more just like a mate was helping you out. Then he stabbed me with a couple of needles (OUUUCH!!) and started cutting- couldn't feel a thing and it was easy peasy! I'm a wee bit broken today tho- just feel itchy on my chin and sore in the 3 stitches on my back but i am sure that it was worth it.

We are off on a family trip to Taupo this weekend so i might have something to say again soon.

xxxxx
Mole Queen.

1 comment:

Alda Rose said...

Moles? hvar? ég er líka í elífðri báráttu við gymmið, djööö.
kvitti kvitt