Friday, June 13, 2008

The return of the lazy blogger.

The weather is gray- there is no sun and no wind and no rain - just a big fat nothing outside. I have not done much today and nobody has rung me or texted me. Basically- there is not much happening and "why are you bloggin Sif" you might ask? Weeellll (as Becky would say in her cute high pitched voice... )I felt like it and i am ashamed to see how long it is between my blogs. I didn't realize that it was so blimmin hard to discipline yourself to write these things so i guess the time has come for me to apologize profusely to my 2 sisters and Alda, who's blog's i read on a daily basis and frequently harass for not writing often enuff... SORRY GUYS!! I had no idea!!!
I'm pretty certain that i will be the non stop blogger once my trip begins. :) Matt and i are so freggin excited and we are nearly there with booking everything. All accommodation is booked and arranged and all the flights are sorted too. We are waiting on a quote from the travel agent who is giving us some pricing for the Eurostar train between Paris and London. Gosh .. I'm seeing flying dollar bill signs as i talk about this coz it's costing an arm and a leg to go on this trip but it's going to be so worth it.
And.. on top of that we just bought a brand new couch as well. A big family like us needs somewhere to sit and the one we have on loan at the mo is not the biggest around. It's still being made but we should have it in about 4 weeks. It's a 2 x 3 seat, L shape corner suite with brown micro suede, a high back and a recliner on the end on the right hand side (the old man seat) and I can't wait to get it so i can start working on leaving my ass print on it while watching all my favourite programmes like The Office and Battlestar Galactica and Heroes and The Soup. :)

P.s. The other fish died as well so the tank has been empty for 2 weeks now. Matt took the girls to the pet shop today tho and got 3 little orange fellas who are the new inhabitants. They seem to like it fine- now we wait and see if they make it.

No comments: