Sunday, September 7, 2008

I'm home!!!

...and I have actually been home for a week but my head has been in 15 different time zones for the last week and there has been no end to my extreeme tiredness and UBER head spinny-ness.
It was so nice to come home to my lovely Matt and he had made the house all sparkly clean (i know i know.. i don't need much in life-- just a clean house and a made bed to keep me happy) and i got flowers and a big welcome sign (from the girls and Matt-- oh and Balloons) and endless yummyu hugs and sloppy kisses from the whole tribe- that includes Kisa.
:)
The Sif and Matt travel agenda is pretty empty now on the adventure front but we are planning things like going away with work to Wellington in about 2 weeks, going on some mini trips with the girls to just hang and play somewhere in the country (nothing like playing tourist in your own back yard) and getting a visitor in October- yes - Karen is coming over again to make some noise in NZ. ;)
That is all i have to say for now people... and i wish somebody would leave me a comment.. pleaaase!!!! comment.
luv.

1 comment:

Daniel Rock said...

Here is a comment. Do you HAVE to be so lovey dovey? Bleurgh!